Tuesday, April 28, 2015

INTO THE DARK Book 2 THE ETERNITY KEY Teasers

If you are a returning reader, you probably already know that my mom is a Series Ambassador for Bree Despain's Into the Dark series, and I am her self-proclaimed junior helper. If you are new (or just didn't know), now you know! To celebrate Bree Despain's Into the Dark book 2 The Eternity Key's upcoming release, Despain sent out three teasers for the book that I was able to share with the world via social media. Below you will find said teasers.





Craving more? I know I am. And I've got good news and bad news.

The good news: The Eternity Key was officially released today, so you can go out and satisfy those cravings!

The bad news: If you're like me, you'll finish the book within a week, and then you'll have to wait a while to satisfy your cravings with book three.

If you need to order your copy, you can do so at Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, Indie Bound, and The King's English Bookshop.

Happy Reading!

Molly

BONUS:

Check out the book trailer below!


No comments:

Post a Comment