Friday, August 14, 2015

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me



I found some posts from some bloggers listing 10 things readers (and bloggers alike!) probably didn't know about them. I thought it was a fun idea, and a good way to let readers know a little bit more about the blogger they're reading posts from. So I decided to get in on the fun!

The rules are simple: I will answer 10 questions you didn't know about me, and I will come up with a list of 10 questions for 10 bloggers (who I will tag in the post) to answer. Then those bloggers, if they accept the tag, will answer the 10 questions on their own post, come up with another list of 10 questions for 10 other bloggers (who they will tag). The list will go on and on! (Theoretically, of course.)

So, with no further ado...

10 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me:


1. What is your favorite summer activity?

Swimming has always been one of my favorite things to do. Since I live in Ohio, swimming outside is only really a smart idea June-August, give or take a few weeks.

2. What’s your favorite book?

DON'T LAUGH. Twilight is my favorite book (although I haven't read it in a few years). I read it when I was 15 and the fact the Bella thought she was plain and didn't really fit in really resonated with me. I loved the idea of mixing fantasy with reality, which I hadn't experienced before then; this book is what really made me want to become an author.

3. What’s your favorite thing to shop for?

Books. I can go clothes shopping and end up bringing home books. It never fails.

4. What is your favorite TV show?

Oh geez. Will a list work? LOST, Sherlock, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, Veronica Mars... the list goes on, but these are my top favorites.

5. What do you think you cook or bake the best?

Hmm I am a darn good baker, but I think my (Heavenly) Creamy Pumpkin Cheesecake is probably the best.

6. Where do you want to vacation next?

Honestly, I want to go back to Disney World. I'd also like to stop by Daytona Beach again on my way to Orlando :)

7. Do you have a favorite candy?

CADBURY CREME EGGS

8. What is your hobby?

Reading, writing, netflixing

9. What is your favorite restaurant?

I LOVED Cheeseburger in Paradise (they had amazing sweet potato fries) but that closed down, so probably Cheesecake Factory wins because I love their Adam's Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Dynasty Buffet is another favorite, because I am also addicted to Chinese food, and they have delicious selections!

10. If you could buy ONE thing, and money was not an issue, what would it be?

If I say "an in ground pool," does that include the space to have a pool, the water, the chemicals, the pumps, and everything else needed to have a pool? If so, then "a pool." :)


My nominees:

Things that Make People Go Aww

Tricia's Treasures

My So Called Balanced Life

Christy's Cozy Corners

AngieWagg's Blog

Mommy's Block Party

Kelly's Thoughts on Things

PinkMama's Place

Mom Knows Best 2

Adventures of the Mommy Homemaker

My questions to the nominees:

1. If you could travel to one place, where would you go?

2. Where is the farthest you've ever traveled?

3. What's your favorite type of cuisine (Chinese, Mexican, Thai, etc.)?

4. If you could be best friends with someone famous or fictional, who would it be?

5. Do you like scary movies? If so, what's your favorite?

6. What's your favorite outdoor activity?

7. What's your dream job?

8. Stripes or polka dots?

9. What's your favorite season?

10. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?

BLOGGERS: if you accept this tag, post your answers in your own blog post, write your own 10 questions, and tag 10 bloggers to answer them (and tag me in it so I can read your answers to my questions)!

Molly

No comments:

Post a Comment