Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody!

2014 was been full of many ups and downs for me. I got to go to Florida (and Disney, Universal, and SeaWorld) after finishing my freshman year of college, which was probably the pinnacle of my year. Getting a scholarship and being nominated as a Coca-Cola Leaders of Promise Scholar, celebrating my 20th birthday at the Cheesecake Factory with my family, and “winning” my first NaNoWriMo are also included on the “Highlights of 2014” list.

Along with all of the good things, I’ve had some not-so-good things happen this year, like having one of my family’s two car’s die. Life is a rollercoaster ride – if it didn’t have low points it wouldn’t be a very exciting ride. The key is to make sure you focus on the high points and learn from the low points.

I hope that as you go into the New Year that you leave all of the bad things behind in 2014, only bringing their lessons with you into 2015. I hope your year is full of joy and laughter, precious moments that make you appreciate life, and great heights in the rollercoaster of life that offer amazing views. I also hope that you learn important lessons from the lows of the rollercoaster.

Have a happy (and safe!) New Year everybody!


Molly

P.S. I'd like to know, What are some of your resolutions? And how do you plan on keeping them?

No comments:

Post a Comment